HART Communicator Software for Windows PCs License Key
This HART Communicator software for Windows PCs (DevCom2000 App) provides the most cost-effective HART configuration solution available.
This product is intended for customer that already have a HART Modem and a Windows PC to use as a HART Communicator. If you don’t already have a HART Modem or a Windows PC then you should consider either a “HART Communicator Conversion“, or a “HART Communicator“.
- A try before you buy option is available – see the Free 10 Day Trial in our online shop.
- Configuration of all HART devices including HART 7, HART-IP and WirelessHART devices using your Windows PC/Laptop/Tablet
- Supports all HART Modems, RS232 (Serial) HART Modems, USB HART Modems, Bluetooth HART Modems, WirelessHART Gateways and HART-IP devices
- Supports HART DD files directly, no modified/special DD’s required. You can add new HART devices just by adding the DD file without having to pay any update/maintenance charges
- Create and save HART device configuration templates for easy configuration of batches of HART devices (HART device cloning). Templates can also be shared with all our HART Communicators (Windows PC/Laptop/Tablet and Android Phone/Tablet)
- Document HART device configurations in PDF or TXT format. Provides reports/audit trails of HART device configurations – View a sample PDF Report
- Monitor and trend/graph any device parameter (e.g. PV, Multi-Variables, Device Status, etc)
- View and edit device variables. Device writes can be made in batches to speed up device configuration, hence saving time if several variables need to be changed
- Use of a Bluetooth HART Modem provides wire free use of the Handheld HART Communicator and isolates your PC/Laptop/Tablet from potentially damaging voltage levels when connecting to HART field devices and networks
- Supports all HART devices including HART 7, HART-IP and WirelessHART
- Windows Explorer menu layout
- Device menu structure is easy to navigate
- Get to the information you want quickly
- Communication and Event Logs
- Complies with new EDDL (Enhanced DDL) standard (IEC 61804-3)
- Comes with all the latest registered DD’s from the HART Foundation
- Complete access to all features of the device DD including Methods
- Full documentation and free support provided
- 1 Year warranty
- Guaranteed to work with Windows 32 and 64 bit: XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10
What you will get:
- A license key code for HART Communicator Software App (called DevCom2000) that allows it to be used once the 10 day free trial period has expired. If you have not already installed and trialed the DevCom2000 App software you will be emailed a link to download the software. If you have already installed the software you do not need to re-install it, just enter the license key code that you will be sent. The license key code will be delivered by email
- You will additionally be sent any HART DD library updates issued by the FieldComm Group (formerly the HART Communication Foundation) for a period of 12 months after your purchase. Typically, the FieldComm Group issues updates every 3 – 6 months. After 12 months we will stop automatically sending you updates, however, you can either contact us for any updates you want or freely download any DD updates from the “supplier product catalogue” of the FieldComm Group’s HART website, www.hartcommproduct.com
What you will need (i.e. not included):
- A PC/Laptop/Tablet with Windows 32 or 64 bit: XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 or 10
- A HART Modem (RS232, USB or Bluetooth), or HART-IP or WirelessHART Gateway, depending on the device(s) you wish to configure, see the system diagram above
- You may need a HART Shunt resistor of around 250 ohm. If you are new to HART please contact us and we will explain
- A way of powering the HART device you want to configure, typically 24Vdc
Downloads (Datasheet, Manual, Files, etc):
Please see the Downloads tab above.