HART Communicator software for Android free 10 day trial
This HART Communicator software for Android free 10 day trial provides a full functionality introduction to the most cost-effective HART configuration solution available.
The software App is called DevComDroid and is intended for customers that already have a Bluetooth HART Modem and an Android device (Smartphone/Tablet) to use as a Handheld HART Communicator. If you don’t already have a Bluetooth HART Modem or an Android device then you should select either a “HART Communicator Conversion“, or a “HART Communicator“.
- Try before you buy – With this HART Communicator software for Android free 10 day trial you can try the HART Communicator software for Android devices without restrictions for free. Just add this item to your shopping basket and you will be emailed a link to download the software once you have completed checkout
- Configuration of all HART devices, including HART 7, HART-IP and WirelessHART devices using your Android Phone/Tablet
- Supports all Bluetooth HART Modems, WirelessHART Gateways and HART-IP devices
- Supports HART DD files directly, no modified/special DD’s required. You can add new HART devices just by adding the DD file without having to pay any update/maintenance charges
- Create and save HART device configuration templates for easy configuration of batches of HART devices (HART device cloning). Templates can also be shared with all our HART Communicator products (Windows PC/Laptop/Tablet and Android Phone/Tablet)
- Document HART device configurations in PDF or TXT format. Provides reports/audit trails of HART device configurations – View a sample PDF Report
- Monitor any device parameter (e.g. PV, Multi-Variables, Device Status, etc). If you require trending and graphing of HART parameters you should select a Windows based solution, e.g. HART Communicator software for Windows PCs
- View and edit device variables. Device writes can be made in batches to speed up device configuration, hence saving time if several variables need to be changed
- Use of a Bluetooth HART Modem provides wire free use of the Handheld HART Communicator and isolates your Smartphone/Tablet from potentially damaging voltage levels when connecting to HART field devices and networks
- A white paper on the advantages of a mobile app based HART Communicator is here
- Supports all HART devices including HART 7, HART-IP and WirelessHART
- Device menu structure is easy to navigate
- Get to the information you want quickly
- Complies with new EDDL (Enhanced DDL) standard (IEC 61804-3)
- Comes with all the latest registered DD’s from the HART Foundation
- Complete access to all features of the device DD including Methods
- Full documentation and free support provided
- 1 Year warranty
- Guaranteed to work with Android version Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0.3), or later
What you will get:
- HART Communicator software for Android Free 10 day Trial. This item is free, after checkout you will be emailed a link to download and install the DevComDroid App. For 10 days you can try the HART Communicator software App without restrictions. Simply add this item to your shopping basket and you will be emailed a link to download the software once you have completed checkout.
What you will need (i.e. not included):
- A Phone/Tablet with Android version 4.0.3 or later. To find out what version of Android your device has go to “Settings” – “About device” – “Software Info” – “Android Version”
- A Bluetooth HART modem
- You may need a resistor of around 250 ohm. If you are new to HART please contact us and we will explain
- A way of powering the HART device you want to configure, typically 24Vdc
Downloads (Datasheet, Manual, Files, etc):
Please see the Downloads tab above.