USB HART Modem
This is an isolated USB HART Modem with 1.2 meter long coiled cable, two grip connectors, Virtual Serial Port software driver, and a HART CommDTM for FDT applications.
Note: although “USB HART Modem” is the correct generic name, they are also referred to as: USB HART Interface and USB HART Cable.
- Money back guarantee to work with all wired HART devices and all HART configuration software that requires a HART Modem e.g. RS232 (serial), USB or Bluetooth
- This is an Isolated USB HART Modem and can therefore help to protect your computer equipment from potentially damaging voltages when connecting to HART devices/networks
- Software to easily test communication with a HART device is included
- HART Communication DTM (HART CommDTM) supplied for FDT applications
- Full documentation and free support provided
All USB HART Modems use virtual serial port drivers to enable them to work with configuration software designed for RS232 HART Modems. This USB HART Modem is provided with a virtual serial port driver for Windows 32 and 64 bit: XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
To be able to configure HART devices you need both HART Communicator software and a HART Modem. HM-USB-ISO is just the HART Modem. If you do not already have HART Communicator software you should also consider HART Communicator software for Windows (DevCom2000). However, HM-USB-ISO will work with all HART software.
What you will get:
- A USB HART Modem (HM-USB-ISO)
- A HART Shunt / Loop resistor
- A CD containing:
- User Manual for HM-USB-ISO
- Windows virtual serial port driver suitable for Windows 32 and 64 bit: XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10
- HART Communication DTM (HART CommDTM) for FDT applications
- Software to easily test communication with a HART device
- Demonstration version of HART Communicator Software for Windows (DevCom2000)
What you will need (i.e. not included):
- A PC/Laptop/Tablet with a USB port and Windows 32 or 64 bit: XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 or 10
- HART Communicator software. We recommend DevCom2000 software, but all HART software is supported
- A way of powering the HART device you want to communicate with, typically 24Vdc
Downloads (Datasheet, Manual, Files, etc):
Please see the Downloads tab above.