Bluetooth HART Modem for iOS
This Bluetooth HART Modem (called HM-BLE) has a range of up to 83 meters (Class 1 Bluetooth) and 1.2 meter long cable for HART device/network connection with two grip connectors.
Note: although “Bluetooth HART Modem” is the correct generic name, they are also referred to as: Bluetooth HART Interface, and Bluetooth HART Cable.
Note: This modem is suitable for devices with iOS operating systems (IPhone and iPad). It is not suitable for devices with the Windows operating system, for Windows devices you need our HM-BT-BAT-ER Bluetooth HART Modem.
- Money back guarantee to work with all wired HART devices
- A Bluetooth HART Modem isolates and protects your computer equipment from potentially damaging field voltages when connecting to HART devices/networks
- Access hard to reach instrumentation with increased comfort and safety. As a Bluetooth Class 1 device supporting a working range of up to 83 meters, it can free you from the restricted cable length of RS232 and USB HART modems, often enabling you to work from an area of increased safety and comfort
- Enables easy instrument configuration using Apple iOS devices (iPhones and iPads) without needing to attach any modules or cables to your iPhone or iPad
- Less clutter on desk or workbench
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion battery provides an operation time of about 14 hours, a recharge time of about 1 hour (depending on the power output of the USB port used for charging) and excellent standby characteristics. Li-ion batteries typically have over 75% of charge remaining after 1 year of storage
- Full documentation and free support provided
To be able to configure HART devices you need both HART Communicator software and a HART Modem. HM-BLE is just the HART Modem. If you do not already have HART Communicator software you will need our DevCom.iOS which can be downloaded from the Apple App store.
What you will get:
- A Bluetooth HART Modem (Class 1 Bluetooth device, range up to 83m)
- A USB to micro USB lead (for charging the modem)
- A HART Shunt / Loop resistor
- A CD containing the User Manual for HM-BLE
What you will need (i.e. not included):
- An iOS device (iPhone or iPad)
- Our DevCom.iOS HART Communicator software, available from the Apple App store
- A way of powering the HART device you want to communicate with, typically 24Vdc
Downloads (Datasheet, Manual, Files, etc):
Please see the Downloads tab above.