HART Temperature Transmitter In Head Puck – Status SEM310X (ATEX)
A HART In Head Universal Temperature Transmitter Puck manufactured by Status, the SEM310X (ATEX) MKI
- Accepts PT100, T/C & mV or Slidewire Sensors
- HART Protocol
- Universal Input
- Sensor Burnout Detection
- ATEX Version (SEM310x) – II1GEExia IICT4-T6
Note(1): This is the MKI SEM310X (ATEX version) which supports a single temperature sensor. There is also a MKII SEM310X (MKII units also have a blue body) which is more expensive and supports two temperature sensor inputs. The vast majority of temperature sensing applications only require a single sensor, i.e. MKI.
Note(2): We also recommend this device for use as a HART diagnostic tool performing the role of a “known good device”. When working with unknown HART devices either on the bench or in the field it is useful to have a “known good device” to confirm if the other device is genuinely non responsive or not. These HART pucks are very small and light weight, hence ideal as a “known good device” for HART diagnostic purposes.
What you will get:
A Status SEM310X (ATEX) MKI HART In Head Temperature Transmitter Puck
What you will need (i.e. not included):
- A HART Communicator for configuring the device. We recommend our Handheld HART Communicator, or DevCom2000 for Windows devices, or DevComDroid for Android devices, but all HART software is supported
- A way of powering the SEM310X (10-40Vdc)
- A Thermcouple, PT100 or mV sensor and housing
Downloads (Datasheet, Manual, Files, etc):
Please see the Downloads tab above.