HART Communicator Windows Tablet (HARTCOM-W2)
This HART Communicator Windows Tablet (called HARTCOM-W2) enables you to configure all HART devices.
If you want to configure HART transmitters / HART devices / HART instruments, this HART Communicator Windows Tablet (HARTCOM-W2) will enable you to do it quickly and easily. Utilising a 10″ Rugged IP52 Windows Tablet provides the advantage of integrating HART configuration in a small and powerful tablet footprint, bringing new levels of productivity to HART configuration.
- Enables you to configure all HART devices including HART 7, HART-IP and WirelessHART
- Supports HART DD files directly, no modified/special DD’s required. You can add new HART devices just by adding the DD file without having to pay any update/maintenance charges
- All the benefits of using a Rugged (IP52) Windows Tablet for HART configuration
- Create and save HART device configuration templates for easy configuration of batches of HART devices (HART device cloning). Templates can also be shared with all our HART Communicators (Windows PC/Laptop/Tablet and Android Phone/Tablet)
- Document HART device configurations in PDF or TXT format. Provides reports/audit trails of HART device configurations – View a sample PDF Report
- Monitor and trend/graph any device parameter (e.g. PV, Multi-Variables, Device Status, etc)
- View and edit device variables. Device writes can be made in batches to speed up device configuration, hence saving time if several variables need to be changed
- Access HART-IP and WirelessHART devices via WiFi connection to LAN and WirelessHART Gateway
- Supplied with a Bluetooth HART Modem to support wire free use of the HART Communicator which isolates the HART Communicator from potentially damaging voltages when connecting to HART devices/networks
- Supports all HART devices including HART 7, HART-IP and WirelessHART
- Windows Explorer menu layout
- Device menu structure is easy to navigate
- Get to the information you want quickly
- Communication and Event Logs
- Complies with new EDDL (Enhanced DDL) standard (IEC 61804-3)
- Comes with all the latest registered DD’s from the HART Foundation
- Complete access to all features of the device DD including Methods
- Full documentation and free support provided
- 1 Year warranty
What you will get:
HART Communicator Windows Tablet (called HARTCOM-W2) which comes ready to use out of the box. It is pre-configured for you and consists of the following:
- An 10″ IP52 Rugged Windows 10 Tablet pre-configured and ready to use
- HART Communicator software (DevCom2000) installed and licensed
- Bluetooth HART Modem (called HM-BT-BAT-ER)
- HM-Test software to easily test if the HART Modem has been installed and configured correctly
- Pack of 5 HART Shunt / Loop resistors
- User Manual in pdf format
- Carry/storage case
You will additionally be sent any HART DD library updates issued by the FieldComm Group (formerly the HART Communication Foundation) for a period of 12 months after your purchase. Typically the FieldComm Group issues updates every 3 – 6 months. After 12 months we will stop automatically sending you updates, however, you can freely download any DD updates from the “supplier product catalogue” of the FieldComm Group’s HART website, www.hartcommproduct.com
What you will need (i.e. not included):
- A way of powering the HART device you want to configure, typically 24Vdc
- If configuring HART-IP or WirelessHART devices you will need a WiFi connection to your HART Gateway. You will already have a HART Gateway if you have a working installation of HART-IP or WirelessHART devices, see the system diagram above.
Downloads (Datasheet, Manual, Files, etc):
Please see the Downloads tab above.
Unsure which HART Communicator to get?
Please see HART Communicators