HART Modem IC HT20C15-LQ
This HART Modem IC HT20C15-LQ (formerly called HT2015-LQ) is a 32pin LQFP mixed signal CMOS modem designed for HART field instruments and masters. This component requires few external passive elements to provide the functions needed to satisfy HART physical layer requirements. It has built in circuitry for modulation, demodulation, receive filtering, carrier detect, and transmit signal shaping.
HT20C15-LQ is ideal for HART Masters, HART Multiplexers, Low Power 4-20mA Loop Powered Transmitters, HART Modem Interfaces, HART Configurators, HART Data Acquisition and Digital Control. It uses phase continuous frequency shift keying (FSK) at 1200 bits per second as specified in HART protocol. It work in half duplex mode to save power.
- Ideal for HART Masters, HART Multiplexers, 4-20mA Loop Powered Transmitters, HART Modem Interfaces, HART Configurators, HART Data Acquisition and Digital Control
- Bell 202 FSK at 1200 and 2200 Hz, nominal 1200 bits per second, half duplex
- Mixed signal CMOS technology, working from 3.0 to 5.5V Power Supply
- Built in transmit wave shaping, receiver band pass filter, with few external passive components
- Work with most micro controllers, I/O CMOS/TTL compatible
- Industrial temperature -40 to 85C, Pb-Free chip packaging
- Based on HART physical layer
- RoHS Compliant
Downloads (Datasheet, Manual, Files, etc):
Please see the Downloads tab above.