HART Modem IC HT2012-PL
This HART Modem IC HT2012-PL is a 28pin PLCC CMOS modem IC designed for HART field instruments and associated interfaces. This component requires some external active and passive elements to provide the functions needed to satisfy HART physical layer requirements including modulation, demodulation, receive filtering, carrier detect, and transmit signal shaping.
HT2012 is ideal for low power field instruments (4 to 20mA) and can also be used in computer interfaces for data acquisition and control. It uses phase continuous frequency shift keying (FSK) at 1200 bits per second as specified in HART protocol. It work in half duplex mode in order to save power.
- Ideal for HART field instruments, configurators, data acquisition and digital control
- Bell 202 FSK at 1200 and 2200 Hz, nominal 1200 bits per second, half duplex
- CMOS technology, working from 3.0 to 5.5V power supply, extra low current 40uA
- Transmit wave shaping, receiver band pass filter, with few external components
- Works with most micro controllers, I/O CMOS/TTL compatible
- Industrial temperature -40 to 85C, Pb-Free chip packaging
- Based on HART physical layer
- RoHS Compliant
Downloads (Datasheet, Manual, Files, etc):
Please see the Downloads tab above.